Commercial Account Executive Magento
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft breathtaking and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced account executive to take on the responsibility of driving new sales revenue for Adobe Commerce portfolio, within select markets in Asia region. We are looking for a high energy individual who wants to make a difference and be part of a success story.
What You'll Do
- Drive Adobe Commerce portfolio revenue
Prospect, develop and close new logo customers within a defined territory segment consisting of accounts between $100M- $1bn in business revenue
- Building executive level relationships as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of business and technology executives - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organization.
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business functions ( Partner Sales, Solution Consulting, Professional Services, Marketing etc.) to develop new value propositions, build awareness and new sales opportunities
- Manage and deliver accurate forecasts for reporting
What you need to succeed
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Experience in Enterprise Software sales, ideally Commerce / related Marketing Technology solutions.
- Proven success in selling to Senior Mgt and C- levels
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Experience in highly competitive markets
Proficiency in direct and channel-based sales cycles
Self-motivated and disciplined
Thrive on challenges and able to work effectively in a fast-paced collaborative environment
Outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top