Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Workfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
The Account Executive Commercial Role is largely responsible for renewals of current clients, expanding the overall footprint of those clients, closing business, expanding relationships and building opportunities within an assigned territory and book of accounts.
What you'll Do
- Exceed assigned sales quotas and objectives, and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of business relationships with current customers
- Work with customers to understand and identify their strategic vision and objectives and align our products and services where opportunities exist
- Thoroughly understand specific customer's work management/project management needs and demonstrate Workfront's ability to solve those needs
- Perform sales presentations/demonstrations to match solutions with identified needs
- Effectively manage RFP's, bids & other customer requirements
- Expedite the sales cycle by demonstrating superior knowledge of Workfront solutions
- Increase deal size through a consultative and analytical sales approach
- Develop and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quotas
- Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Handle a large amount of renewals on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Minimum of 2 years high tech SaaS sales experience required
- Bachelor's degree
- Proven background with a track record of continually exceeding quota targets
- Must be comfortable "walking the halls" and working face to face at all levels of an organization
- Possess the ability to gather information on customer business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing to deliver value-added business solution
- Knowledge of the work management, project management and portfolio management market space, competitors and related industries
- Strong analytical skills that enable the development of complete sales cycle
- Consultative, solution experience selling software products
- Proven track record in developing and managing clients in multiple industries
- Independent thinker, with good judgment skills and proven track record in problem solving
- Excellent presentation skills, business writing skills and oral communication skills
- Must be capable of balancing general renewal requirements, fulfilling customer needs and meeting company expectations and goals
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com is required and use of other opportunity tracking systems is preferred