CloudOps DevOps Engineer
3 or more years of working experience of DevOps experience on Production Environment, Supporting complex, highly available applications.
• Support and maintain the global application production environment with focus on continuous automation.
• Install, configure, and upgrade custom and packaged applications.
• Maintain production monitoring systems.
• Troubleshoot performance and stability issues.
• Candidate should have a good understanding of the Operating System concepts, mainly Linux.
• Familiarity to DevOps methodologies and flair for building/exploring tools.
• Respond to on-call (24/7 rotating shifts) incidents and be available for inquiries from staff, management and vendors. Provide technical assistance and support.
• Working experience on Docker, Git, Amazon web services. Working knowledge on other cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure will be preferred.
• Experience with software containers, ex. Docker, Rkt, LXC
• Knowledge of orchestration tools, ex. Apache Mesos/Kubernetes
• Previous experience automating build and release processes
• Previous experience consulting and working with customers
• Hands on scripting experience in any of these python, ruby, perl, any other.
• Experience setting up monitoring/logging systems and tools like Zabbix, NewRelic, Splunk, Sumologic
• Familiarity with configuration management tools like Chef will also be an added advantage.
• Sound OS concepts
• Experience in build and release process, tools like Jenkins.
• Experience in working on managed DBs e.g RDS, Dynamo DB
• A go getter who is capable of working with little to no guidance when it comes to DevOps.
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• Rapidly picks up new techniques, technologies, and concepts.
• Participation in technical blogging, PoCs and community projects.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top