Cloud Software Engineer
We are hiring for the Adobe Content Platform development team, based in Hamburg, Germany.
The Adobe Content Platform (ACP) is the platform for multiple Adobe SaaS offerings, operated across multiple regions on Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure. As a member of a multi-functional, self-organizing development team you will be developing and owning internal and public platform services. We as a team will write, deploy, monitor and maintain dockerized Java microservices. In this role it is critical to be disciplined and team oriented. This position requires a healthy dose of initiative and flexibility in a very dynamic environment. You will work with multiple agile teams located in Hamburg as well as collaborate with development teams in the USA and India. You will also engage in internal and external communities of interest to drive knowledge sharing and cross team standards.
- Together with your multi-functional team you fully own the (micro)services you build
- Follow secure and compliant development principles
- Professionally grow in a culture of continuous learning
- Work with Adobe internal client teams that integrate with ACP
- Java programming skills
- High standard of quality, robustness, and security in your code
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Dedication to team-work, self-organization, and continuous improvement
- Fluency in English, good knowledge or ability to learn German
Additional skills which would be great
- Hands on experience with Docker
- Experience with RESTful web service design
- Experience developing on AWS or Azure
- Experience with NoSQL databases, like MongoDB and Cassandra
We appreciate an ambitious CV, but for us it is much more important to see that you are able and willing to learn new technologies quickly, integrate into the team as a member at eye-level and drive topics and take responsibility regardless of seniority or explicit roles, so that you have an impact on the team and its members.
So, regardless of your age, work experience, technologies you have worked with so far, we encourage you to apply and let us see how well you fit into our teams, and what you will be able to contribute.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top