We are looking for a Client Partner, based in London to help driving Adobe's services business for our strategic and complex customers!
Client Partners lead Adobe's largest and most challenging customer relationships and services engagements. Client Partners work with our customers to understand their business needs and lead a multi-disciplined delivery team from Adobe to design, implement and scale the solutions to drive value for the customer across the intersection of people, process and technology.
You are accountable for optimally developing and improving services engagements in this account and nurture long term relationships within this account. As Client Partner you participate in a matrix, multi-disciplined team consisting of managers and top-level professionals to deliver with excellence across services engagements and throughout the lifecycle.
What you will do:
- Drive mutual understanding of Adobe's rare and ground-breaking "experience business" capabilities and evangelise how those capabilities build long-term value for the client across various customer business units & organisations
- Creative analytical skills, including the ability to understand the impact of technical changes and to articulate high-level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Build and use relationships within Adobe to solve very complex customer problems, including working with product teams to improve solutions.
- Apply Situational awareness of engagement challenges, trends, and opportunities facing one of the largest companies in the world.
- Lead a team on customer engagements that may involve multiple project teams from Adobe or client or partner organisations
- Be the central client point of contact throughout the life of the engagement, beginning during presales with engagement scoping / interacting with all levels of the customer organisation and within Adobe
- Help customer understand Adobe's capabilities and the transformative power of digitisation across their own customer's lifecycle
- Partner with the customer to understand business requirements and objectives to deliver in the context of a statement of work
- Manage the delivery team on a day-to-day basis, maintain the program / project plan, and oversee the delivery process to keep efforts on track (e.g., deliverables, milestones, resources, and costs)
- Elevate and encourage your team through caring, effective leadership
- Maintain solid governance, communication and change management with customer teams and internal Adobe teams
- Continually manage customer expectations, manage scope, and identify/mitigate risks
- Apply Adobe's services methodology, apprentice others in the methodology, and drive continuous improvements in our ways of working
- Achieve customer happiness through successful delivery of defined scope and successful realisation of key business objectives and metrics
- Grow as a leader in one of the most exciting and dynamic technology fields today
What you need to succeed?
- 10+ years of experience leading projects in a consulting and/or technology professional services organisation
- Experience as a consulting manager in a credible management consulting firm OR as an accountable and practitioner manager / director from a customer organisation is preferred
- Experience providing consulting services to high tech customers is desirable
- Engaging people leader with excellent ability to lead and inspire teams
- Experience with one or more of the following preferred: digital marketing (e.g., web content management, rich internet applications, web and social analytics, online ad targeting, content personalisation), technology/software/SAAS concepts, custom software development processes and methodologies (including running Agile projects), technology project management and governance
- Strong executive presence, including ability to partner with and effectively influence client managers, directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs
- Confirmed organisational skills to plan and coordinate complex projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High degree of intellectual curiosity and ability absorb new concepts quickly
- High level of energy and personal drive!
- Geo-local to the customer
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top