Client Partner - 12 months fixed term contract
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people, like you, the tools to bring their ideas to life and build content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
Working within Adobe Consulting, the project managing Client Partner will work directly with our customers (and system integration partners) to initiate and manage their digital marketing and transformation projects using the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Working at multiple levels with the customer, you will evaluate the proposed solution, assess risks, confirm requirements, manage scope, and manage resource requirements. You will handle delivery and acceptance of the project from project initiation through planning, executing, monitoring to closing.
You will help the customer to use the benefits of the Adobe Marketing Cloud by understanding their business challenges and helping them to build creative solutions with measureable return on investment.
What you'll do
- Lead teams in project scoping activities to identify, gather and analyze requirements, define key business drivers and define an effective and creative solution.
- Effort estimation and scope management
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution (risks management, budget, timeline, etc).
- Management of project resourcing and commercials including forecasting, time management and invoicing.
- Project communication to the client and/or partner and internally within Adobe.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to quality standards.
- Help customer to succeed in their digital transformation journey by providing mentorship, industry leading practices and advice on Adobe Marketing Cloud benefits.
- Work with other Adobe teams to provide customer with the One Adobe experience
- Active participation in PMO and Client Partner practice development.
What you need to succeed
- Strong foundational project management skills and experience, delivering large enterprise digital marketing solutions for a software vendor, or mixed vendor / customer background.
- Experience in digital transformation projects, ideally using Adobe technologies
- Experience in Digital Marketing & Automation, Campaign and Content Management
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- A professional project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI.
- Experience in handling the delivery of projects using an agile methodology, e.g. SCRUM.
- Strong personality, prioritisation and communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) to Executive level within an organisation
- A business consulting background
- Ability to work with virtual internal teams across geographies and time zones
The role covers the Northern Europe region (UK and Nordics) but is generally UK based with most projects being London based. However, there are exceptions and you must be willing and able to travel 20-50% of work time.
This is a fixed term contract with the high likelihood of being extended.
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Marketing Business Unit
The Digital Marketing team is focused on building the Adobe Marketing Cloud. With the Adobe Marketing Cloud, marketers have a complete set of analytics, social, advertising, targeting, web experience and cross-channel campaign management solutions and a real-time dashboard that brings together everything they need to know about their marketing campaigns. Marketers can get from data to insights to action, faster and smarter than ever, and deliver the ideal experience to every customer, every time.
With Adobe's rich heritage in content creation tools, Adobe is uniquely positioned to deliver an integrated workflow from content creation to monetization. Ultimately, designers, developers, marketers, advertisers and publishers benefit from a streamlined workflow with analytics and optimization capabilities embedded into the creation tools, enabling the delivery of the right content to the right audience at the right time, regardless of the channel.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video and on our blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top