Campaign Marketing Manager Russia
- Munich, Germany
- As Marketing Manager Russia, you will join an enablement team to create a customer-centric marketing approach for geo expansion in Russia. You will be delivering Creative Cloud value to Russia, driving and implementing key aspects of marketing strategy and marketing mix considering the specific marketing requirements for Russia. You will play a significant role in driving and defining the marketing strategy based on research and data insights with a strong focus on local customer needs and preferences, aiming to serve the best customer experience to the Russian market. For more details on Adobe Creative Cloud, visit https://www.adobe.com/ru/creativecloud.html.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Work as part of a cross functional team that is creating a GTM for the Russian market.
- Based on customer feedback, market insights, competitive research and data define customer requirements, translate them into marketing measures and apply to the marketing mix
- Adapt, localize and optimize global or EMEA marketing campaigns that apply to local market specifics and priorities and that resonate with Russian customers
- Enable for new, innovative marketing opportunities and campaigns in the Russian market
- Work closely with Sales, Brand, Web, Research, Livecycle- and Performance Marketing teams to ensure successful development & execution of the marketing content & measures you have defined
- Present and tell your story to various stakeholders across a matrix environment in a creative, numerate and articulate way based on data - tell the story using data and vice versa
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- Provide entrepreneurial, experimental and innovative approaches and learnings
- Cut across functions and have customer-centric approach
- Assess creative agencies, influencers and partners to create content that supports the Marketing plan, and deploy across routes to markets/programs
- Program manage all dependencies & cross- functional teams needed to take the marketing strategy for Russia growth into market - from research and customer insights, to development of marketing measures through analytics, testing and optimization, lifecycle and paid media marketing programs, through Adobe.com experience, reseller and digital channels, influencers performances (adobe.com, app stores, partnerships)
- Analyze data, create insights, develop marketing measures and ensure fast time to market
- Fluent in Russian, German, English,
- Ability to read and write in Russian
- 5 years of experience, with demonstrated success in digital Marketing ideally in an international environment
- Savy in Social & Online Marketing, Campaign Marketing, Influencer Marketing, Data and Performance Analytics
- Self-driven, customer-obsessed and always striving to deliver exceptional yet measurable customer experiences
- Passion for exciting and winning customers through down to the spot messaging, marketing content & customer journeys
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to build strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and to make things happen in a cross functional matrix environment
- Strong analytical yet creative thinking and ability to make decisions based on both quantitative data and qualitative insight
- Exceptional communication skills, including presentation, formal writing, verbal and email
- Ability to prioritize in ambiguous situations
- Experience with conversion / marketing of Non-genuine / pirated software - a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or similar software solutions is a plus
- Prior experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top