C++ Developer, Photoshop
The Adobe Photoshop team is looking for a talented, high-energy Computer Scientist to join the incredible Photoshop team. You will work on a world class product team, as a key part of one the core feature development groups. You will be creating and delivering Adobe Photoshop magic to our customers. This is an opportunity for you to join a highly motivated team that is innovating, evolving and rapidly growing Photoshop's functionality and expressive user interface. Your role is integral not only for current goals but you will lead us into the future as well.
What you will do:
- You and your team will deliver creative, high quality, robust features in the world's leading graphics software product: Photoshop
- You will work in an Agile development environment on one of the several Photoshop scrum teams. Your daily work environment will be interactive, engaging and dynamic.
- In your role, you will work closely with Quality Engineers, Product Management, Program Management and User Experience Designers to deliver what our brand is known for: Jaw dropping Photoshop features.
- You will also write automation tests to fully test your code, be frequently involved with code reviews, as well as be an equal of contributing to owner of as well as be an integral part of our delivery processes and methodologies. You will be supported and encouraged to be a key driver of process and methodology improvements.
Skills for success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (Master's Degree preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in crafting and implementing medium to large scale software products
- Experience with building software for Mac OS or Windows
- Experience with designing software subsystems and component interfaces
- Authority in working with design and pre-release users to develop extraordinary pro/consumer features
- Experience with all phases of a product life cycle
- Experience with implementing high performance user interactions is considered a plus
- Advanced level development skills in C/C++
- Experience with GUI Development.
- Proven knowledge of multi-threaded architectures
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and other Adobe imaging products
- Able to communicate technical details clearly to all levels of the organization
- Able to work on initiatives that span multiple Creative Cloud products
- Able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Dream to build extraordinary software that the world relies on for its digital imaging needs and solutions
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top