Business Operations, Office of the CEO
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen, every single day.
Adobe generated $9B+ revenue in FY 2018 (20%+ YOY) -- more than doubling revenue since FY 2015 -- and has a market cap of >$100B+. Adobe also completed $7B+ in strategic acquisitions in the past few months, including Marketo, Magento and Allegorithmic. Growth and scale build a wealth of transformation opportunities for an operationally-minded individual.
As part of the Office of the CEO, the Manager, Business Operations will report to the VP, Office of the CEO and work closely with Senior Leaders to transform and scale strategic operations at Adobe. The Manager, Business Operations will help to execute discrete operational initiatives.
The biggest impact will come from an individual who possesses strong operating intuition and has exceptional project management skills. You will dig into details to understand and assess business needs, identify potential gaps in processes, and turn problems into well-executed programs. Your prior operating experience in global, cross-functional and collaborative environments will contribute to your success in this dynamic, high-impact position.
What you'll do
- Develop pragmatic, operational plans to capture business and scale opportunities
- Lead E2E program management to deliver with flawless execution, including KPIs and reporting
- Leverage cross-functional relationships to arrive at the right decisions at the right time
- Build communications and develop program cadence for relevant leadership meetings
What you'll need to succeed
- 5-7 years of proven experience in strategic operations and program management roles
- MBA from top-tier institution; Management Consulting experience, and P&L management, preferred
- Distinctive and unusual ability to inspire and influence in a matrix
- Exceptional project management skills and attention to operational details
- Deep understanding and experience with complex, cross-functional business issues and operations.
- Exceptional verbal and written structuring, synthesis & communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity; Can-do attitude
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top