Business Leader for Non-Genuine Customer Support & Conversion
The Business Leader for Non-genuine Customer Support & Conversion provides business critical leadership of the entire global program, ensuring world-class care of customers who have the issues associated with non-genuine products (there is a separate Customer Care Team that focuses on the "Genuine Customers". Together, these two teams are responsible for supporting the entire global customer base of Adobe).
To accomplish this task and high level of performance, you will bring a strong background of leading customer care and associated issues, with a new understanding and insights from Adobe's global Non-Genuine Conversion and Fraud Prevention programs. This includes the strategic nature and intent of such programs and philosophies around how Adobe views customers (even non-genuine ones), as well as the tactical variables such as market/language/culture, specific customer experiences and options, and business priorities. You will guide other direct resources and associated teams through leadership and influence, including resources focused on CX, Telecommunications, Sales, Analytics & Insights, Conversion, Planning, and Results. You will also be responsible for portraying the program to senior and executive management, and to other teams across Adobe.
You will also be a key member of the Adobe's Fraud Prevention & Non-Genuine Conversion Team, which is leading an industry and company shift in strategy for understanding and dealing with fraud and non-genuine issues of its software.
- Lead the global NG Customer Support & Sales Program.
- Includes strategy, planning, execution, optimization, results, etc.
- Directs teams through leadership, guidance, and influence in a highly-matrixed organizational environment.
- Works w/cross-functional peers, help drive the operational cadence for the Digital Media business.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to drive the definition, measurement and tracking of KPIs and key strategic initiatives
- Track and report out on initiative/program status
- Utilizes data from all areas within the business to analyze for improvement opportunities
- Execute and maintain all program campaigns in a consistent way to align with corporate values and direction.
- Bachelor degree in Business or 3+ years of experience, with demonstrated success leading & delivering business solutions for complex customer problems with innovating best practices and customer-centric support.
- Demonstrable evidence of ability to make things happen in a cross functional matrix environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal) to work with senior executives across various geographies and functions
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen skills to work on complex business issues with minimum supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to influence, negotiate, and hold teams accountable to execute
- Ability to work independently and in ambiguous situations
- Highly organized, methodical, attention to detail.
- Ability to work with very sensitive data, investigations, activities without disclosing or compromising the work or results.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top