Business Intelligence Analyst - Document Cloud
The business intelligence analyst will partner closely with product and marketing teams to drive insights into the business. This is a deeply hands-on role and the primary responsibility of this position will be to drive data driven decisions, recommendations and insights for product improvement & retention, lead measuring and reporting KPIs across document cloud products.
- Partner with product management to set KPIs, build & support dashboards/report that measure these KPIs to drive usage & retention improvement and support strategic decisions
- Drive the communication of metrics and business impact to stakeholders
- Design, build and automate actionable reporting that drives an improved understanding of product usage in Document Cloud
- Develop and run ad-hoc reports to answer business questions and support data driven decision making when needed
- Use multiple data sources to effectively answer business questions and give a view of customer journey across products
- Find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends and relationships amongst large amount of data that lead to actionable insights
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in product analytics and driving actionable insights
- Strong analytical and quantitative orientation with advanced SQL knowledge in large, complex data environments.
- Expert with Hadoop/big data environments to synthesize and analyze data
- Expert in Tableau, PowerBI, Excel Pivots & Adobe Analytics
- Ability to derive insights from complex data
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Can clearly, concisely, effectively across multiple levels within the organization, ability to transform data into clear presentations for senior leaders
- Data management and modelling is a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top