Business Development Representative (Northern Region))
- London, United Kingdom
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen!
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe's BDR function is responsible for building well-qualified pipeline for Field Sales - a critical role as we continue to grow at pace and execute flawlessly.
You will be responsible for generating pipeline for expanding the footprint in existing accounts, working closely with the Field Sales teams & Marketing to achieve/exceed opportunity pipeline and revenue quota objectives.
What You'll Do
- Focus on contacting and qualifying business accounts to achieve/exceed demand generation targets through Inbound Marketing source leads (MQL's) and outbound targeted campaign execution
- Develop and nurture long term relationships with your clients helping address their needs and challenges
- Generate high quality pipeline, qualified using Adobe's chosen Sales Methodology
- Work to individual quota, achieve SLAs for SAL's
- Pro-actively work with the Adobe Ecosystem
- Manage all CRM activity relating to your accounts
- Optimal utilise a variety of channels such as social media, internet, web-based tools & outbound calling
- Act as ambassador at all times for Adobe
- Ensure compliance to Adobe tools usage and processes.
What You Need To Succeed
- 1-2 years' experience in Sales/Business Development with knowledge of SaaS applications a distinct advantage but not essential
- Exemplify personal drive, determination, process excellence, and the highest of ethical standards.
- Have proven personal success in sales or deep working knowledge of sales cycle processes
- Strong understanding of business, how company management make buying decisions can example to teams the power of understanding influences decisions makers etc.
- Care about customer's best interests and acts as an internal advocate for the Business Development Group
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and persuasive skills essential
- Fluency in English as a primary language required
- Other languages such as French, Spanish and Italian a bonus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top