Business Development Representative, EMEA
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to build beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen!
Magento (an Adobe Company) is an eCommerce technology company. We are the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation. Our open source, cloud-based digital commerce platforms and omnichannel solutions empower merchants to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
Marketo (an Adobe Company) is truly at the forefront of the dynamic and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and an unstoppable commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work
The Business Development Representative is responsible for building new Commercial Sales pipeline through prospecting and qualification of high-value accounts. Specific responsibilities include optimally using software, prospecting tools, and clear communication to generate contacts, navigate accounts, develop relationships, uncovering value, understand business needs and provide warm introductory hand-off meetings to Territory Sales Representatives for closure.
The BDR is the main driving force for identifying and providing high-value opportunities into the Commercial Sales pipeline. They are also the first-line of relationship development with prospective high-value accounts.
We are looking for a hunter who is not afraid of picking up the phone and using their initiative/creative techniques to get to the right contact.
- Take a "consultative" approach to selling; taking time to understand their business, and the businesses' goals, objectives, and challenges before recommending a solution
- Provide education on areas of interest for under-informed customers
- Quickly route prospects and current customers to appropriate colleagues to assist in solving problems and driving value.
- Generate new revenue opportunities through territory prospecting
- Support execution of internal sales campaigns to drive campaign goals
- Achieve or exceed MQO and SQO and targets
- Manage and assist in executing lead generation campaigns
- Attend industry events in and outside of assigned territory
- Work closely with an account executive to execute on the territory plan
What is needed for success
- Relevant Internet Industry experience or knowledge
- A passion for technology and building relationships
- Ability to work in a collaborative in-office team environment
- High-level of comfort with cold calling
- High-level of comfort with speaking 1:1 with C-Level executives of large businesses
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and product offerings to prospects understanding
- Knowledge of basic business principles and needs
- Exceptional writing, editing, and formatting skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- High-level of energy and enthusiasm
- Eagerness to establish yourself as a subject mater expert in your field
- Experience with multiple software UI's and the ability to quickly learn new UI
Get to know the teamAdobe's Worldwide Field Operations
Adobe's Worldwide Field Operations provides customers with the products, services, solutions, and support they need to make, manage, measure and/or monetize their digital assets. Worldwide Field Operations includes Worldwide Sales, Reseller Partnerships, Partner Sales, Adobe Global Services, Sales Operations and the Adobe Worldwide eCommerce organizations.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
Come create experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top