Business Development Representative
- Tokyo, Japan
We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Representative as part of the Digital Experience Marketing team. This role is key to the organization in supporting our enterprise sales teams. There will be a focus on training and development and building field ready sales professionals ready to make the next move internally.
What you will do
Do you want to make an impact and help us change the way companies make business decisions? If your answer is "yes" we have a home for you at Adobe. As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for growing the geo based territory business. You will use your sales, negotiation and leadership skills to prospect, conduct lead generation activities and sell Adobe's solutions to businesses by the outbound call. You have a proven record of successfully selling software and services, and building helpful, positive relationships with customers.
- You will meet/exceed assigned revenue goals working with a Field Sales and the extended team and map your territory to successfully prospect and close deals.
- You will follow up on leads and schedule product demos for qualified customers and own the qualification process.
- You know how to work "smarter" not harder and share your standard methodologies and successes with the team.
- Manage accounts by building and cultivating client relationships through personalized contact, understanding of client's needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Accurately forecast opportunities based upon realistic assessments and consistently deliver against that forecast
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Adobe Summit, our Conferences and all regional trade shows.
What you need to succeed
- 2-3 years of experience in selling enterprise IT software solutions (BI, data analytics, marketing automation, digital media)
- Successful experience running the entire sales cycle from start to finish and experience being responsible for your own quota)
- Successful in finding and uncovering new opportunities with prospects and existing business, cold calling and hunting for business
- You have a reputable track record of exceeding goals and quota
- Successful at developing new business and leading sales cycle, from generating leads through closing
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills
- A logical and analytical thinker
- You have proven negotiation skills, strong technical aptitude and passionate about technology sales.
- Strong computer skills - CRM system, Word, Excel, Salesforce.com a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Self-starter able to work independently but also a contributing member of a team
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Commute daily to our Adobe office (not a remote position)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top