- Denver, CO
Marketo, the industry leader in marketing automation and account based marketing, has one of the most sophisticated SaaS marketing & sales engines in the business. As part of Adobe's Digital Experience business, the Commercial Marketing team is responsible for driving 75% of new business opportunities. As a Marketing BDR Manager, you will lead a team of business development representatives to create pipeline for the sales team and carry a part of the quota supporting the Marketo business in North America.
You will lead a team of 8-12 BDRs to consistently hit their monthly opp-create quota. You'll have direct access to marketing and enablement resources committed to your team's success, work in close partnership with the demand generation team committed to producing leads, and work with the leadership and operations teams on continuously measuring and improving repeatable processes.
You will work within a vibrant culture that attracts and develops talent, encourages and rewards outstanding contributions, and drive the success of the business.
- Manage a team of BDRs in Denver, joining a team of managers spread across Seattle, San Mateo, New York, and LA
- Own marketing pipeline creation and carry opp-create quota across your BDR team
- Sustain a collaborative sales culture and enforce agreed rules of engagement across your BDR team
- Encourage and coach BDRs as they ramp in their first 3 months, progress to become successful reps, and set them up for success as future sellers
- Provide weekly and monthly updates on your team and hold quarterly business reviews
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity and a bias for action to achieve your goals
- 5+ years experience managing teams selling a sophisticated product
- Degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is helpful but not required
- Proficient with SFDC and Excel
- Experience with Outreach.io or SalesLoft is helpful but not required
- Impeccable integrity
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top