Azure Cloud Engineer
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen. We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
The Cloud Technology organization builds platform and client services that are foundational building blocks for many other Adobe products and services. Areas of focus include: identity, security, cloud storage, e-commerce, workflow management, synchronization, customer facing web apps, scalability, infrastructure management and search, just to name a few. Our mission is to build highly scalable, highly available and highly resilient services that fulfill the business objectives of Adobe.
Cloud computing is a key part of Adobe's strategy. As a result, we are searching for an exceptional candidate to help define and drive the architectural approaches for cloud technology exploitation at one of the most innovative companies in the tech industry. The Azure Cloud engineer will be part Reliability Engineering group and will be responsible for developing the infrastructure and tooling standards and implementation patterns required to deliver reliable and cost optimized platform and services.
What you'll do
· Partner with Adobe engineering teams as trusted adviser for Cloud Efficiency & Governance efforts
· Develop cloud efficiency and operating standards in partnership with Cloud architecture team
· Partner with product engineering teams to migrate services from existing cloud provider to Azure with cost and design efficiency in mind
· Partner with engineering teams and help achieve Adobe's availability and efficiency targets
· Conceptualize and develop tooling/automation for cloud spend visibility, reporting, governance and cost management
· Help deliver Adobe engineering teams optimized, performance, resilient and secure Cloud services.
· Act as a key interface between Adobe and Microsoft teams to continuously improve and optimize Adobe's Azure footprint
· Lead technical workshops, decision meetings, collaborative sessions, and deliver executive briefings related to a wide range of technical and cloud optimization topics
· Perform technology evaluation for Cloud spend efficiency and Cloud governance solution
What you need to succeed
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 5+ years experience with infrastructure stack design
· 3+ years of experience in designing and implementing Azure cloud based large solutions with cost efficiency focus
· Deep technical understanding of Azure IaaS & PaaS offerings
· In-depth experience in Azure compute, storage, network, load balancer and database (SQL/NoSQL) & container management platform
· Prior experience with product engineering
· Hands-on experience with automation tools and CI/CD framework
· Programming and scripting skills in Python, Go, Java etc.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top