AVP, CPG Enterprise Sales
This senior leader for Adobe strategically builds and drives the territory's sales pipeline by building and leading a skilled team of Enterprise Sales professionals who successfully deliver on their respective sales goals. This leader should be familiar with selling in the Digital Marketing space. Knowledge of Analytics, Web Content Management & DAM, Campaign Management and Email are a plus. He/she should be familiar with many of the CMO's, VP's of Marketing/eCommerce and Directors of Online Marketing at many of the top CPG companies. This individual is ideally a self-starter capable of getting up to speed quickly, building teams, closing new business and managing high-level relationships.
In this role, the CPG Sales Leader reports to and works closely with the VP of Sales, CPG, Marketing staff, and Service staff to develop and implement specific strategic plans to achieve and exceed revenue targets throughout across the region - including new business acquisition and renewals with existing clients.
This position will carry a team quota and ideally be staffed from a home office. Preferable to fill role in the Bay Area.
What You'll Do
- Recruit, coach, mentor, manage and lead a world class team of sales professionals to achieve yearly sales targets. This includes closing new business and expanding upon existing clientele.
- Sell into multiple levels of an organization as well as close six and seven-figure deals.
- Manage long, consultative sales process.
- Manage region's high value client renewals and negotiations.
- Develop effective sales strategies and deliver compelling product demonstrations and sales pitches.
- Cultivate and grow relationships with industry leaders that will lead to sales opportunities and new business.
- Apply a thorough understanding of the marketplace, industry trends, funding developments and products to all management activities and strategic sales decisions.
- Ensure that Sales department operations function smoothly, with the goal of facilitating executed sales and/or closings; operational responsibilities include accurate pipeline reporting and quarterly sales forecasts.
- Partner with head Digital Marketing Sales Leadership to develop strategy to enhance the Digital Marketing selling process/approach and business unit planning.
What You Need to Succeed
- 7 - 10+ years of successful sales leadership experience as measured by sales performance against goals, as well as demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle. 10+ years overall experience in enterprise level software selling required.
- Knowledge of large, complex sales models highly desired, as well as prior experience selling emerging technologies.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel within the coverage area and occasionally nationwide.
- Highly motivated, as well as able to create and develop a highly-motivated, success oriented sales team.
- BA/BS degree required; Master's degree preferred.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top