Associate Product Manager
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We are a place that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation. That's why, we're focused on cultivating great leaders throughout the organization. We're looking for exceptional talent to join us.
Marketo, a recently acquired company by Adobe Systems, is truly at the forefront of the rapidly evolving and competitive landscape of Marketing Technology and experiencing hyper-growth. We have the most inspired, customer-obsessed people supercharging a nation of empowered marketers with inspiration, education and an unrivaled engagement platform. Our people are fueled with a passion for innovation, competition, and a relentless commitment to making the Marketer successful. That fire is what makes Marketo an amazing place to work. Headquartered in San Mateo, CA, Marketo serves customers all over the world and has offices in Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Atlanta, GA; Seattle, WA; Dublin, Ireland; London, UK; Tel Aviv; Sydney, Australia; and Tokyo, Japan.
As an associate product manager for Marketo, you will:
· Connect the dots: Talk to customers, learn the market, know the customer, tell executives, write specifications and get it done.
· Freely express your innovative ideas: Create wireframes & specs to define ideas, get agreement and build product.
· Produce great software: Partner with engineering to ensure products are built to spec. Make tough calls to maximize quality for the customer.
· Build the business: Work cross-functionally, elbow to elbow with executives, marketing, customer service and engineering to drive the product roadmap and build the business.
· Manage the iterative lifecycle of your product line from market requirements to product release including: concept, scope, specifications, prioritization, design, implementation, user acceptance testing, quality assurance, deployment and maintenance.
· Champion the product internally and externally, pushing for rapid adoption of features.
· Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the concept phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
· Create detailed product specifications to illustrate product functionality including business rules, flows and use cases.
· Balance product requirements and market impact against time to market and project risks.
· Identify necessary reports, metrics, and analysis to measure the effectiveness and validate the success of completed projects.
· Manage project plans for on-time development and release. Ensure that engineering is working on the right things at the right time.
· Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
· Analyze quantitative data to determine which plans are most successful and identify new product opportunities.
· MBA in analytics, marketing, data science, preferred
· 1+ years of Product Management experience, preferably within Enterprise SaaS or a related field, OR relevant experience with Marketo Engage in another role
· Technically savvy and with an interest in marketing
· Great communication skills- both written and verbal
· Engineering Degree or equivalent experience (MBA a plus)
· Experience/knowledge of data analytics tools & technologies
· Strong knowledge in user centric design and design thinking
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top