Associate, Corporate Strategy
The Corporate Strategy team works closely with Adobe's top executives, its three business units (the Creative Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Document Cloud), and the M&A group to ensure that the company stays on its fast growth trajectory. The team has played an active role in some of Adobe's boldest and most strategic decisions, such as its well-publicized transition to cloud, and its expansion into a leadership position in Digital Marketing. Today, Adobe is at the forefront of enabling our customers' digital transformation and new experience-led business models. This strategy has translated into a stock price appreciation of more than 5x from August 2013 to August 2018 and an entry into the Fortune 500 for the first time.
What you'll do
As an Associate, you will join a highly ambitious team, including alumni from top management consulting firms and experts in digital media and marketing. You will work in project teams to hack Adobe's long-term growth, and have the opportunity to lead significant workstreams or independent initiatives. This position provides unparalleled senior executive exposure, and is often the avenue to rare operational and general management roles throughout the company.
What you need to succeed
- 2+ years of experience at a top-tier management consulting firm or within an equivalent corporate strategy group
- Experience operating in a digital/consumer internet or SaaS environment; prior understanding of digital marketing or digital advertising highly desired
- Top-tier undergraduate degree and MBA
- Proven track record of leading groundbreaking change with growing levels of responsibility
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, while staying focused on the big picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong presence in front of senior executives
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Relentless but able to foster relationships- ensuring that debates and discussions not only lead to good outcomes for all involved, but also set a positive tone for cross-functional teams
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top