Associate Business Consultant
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Marketo, an Adobe company, is looking for an exceptional Associate Business Consultant who has a real passion for driving customers to implement new technologies based on standard methodologies and sharing marketing best practices to join our Seattle team! You will be part of our consulting team, which works on Bizible customers across our commercial, mid and enterprise markets. You will guide and assist customers in achieving a successful start with Bizible and help them expand the value realized from our solution. This is a key role at one of the hottest technology companies in Seattle - and the entire US. We are looking for high energy, data-minded, and tech-savvy people with marketing or marketing automation knowledge who can provide strategic and tactical advice based on real-life experience.
- Become proficient in Marketing Attribution and Bizible's service offerings
- You will work directly with Bizible customers to realize the impact of their marketing efforts within multiple attribution models, report against the data within the CRM, or within Bizible's Discover reporting platform.
- Facilitate on-site and virtual workshops with individuals and groups
- Set expectations, communicate implementation project timeline and define the onboarding process
- Verify all activities required during Bizible setup and implementation are completed
- Build and administer ongoing relationships with customers through their early use of Bizible.
- Apply Bizible implementation project methodologies across all projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams internally and externally to successfully deliver a project
- 1+ year experience building and/or executing marketing strategy, programs or demand gen campaigns
- You are passionate about digital marketing
- Have strong customer management, project management abilities and organizational skills
- Problem solver with an attention for data to measure results
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Have an understanding of Marketing & Sales processes and be process driven
- Ability to deliver multiple projects at a time with success
- Ambitious, highly driven and self-assured
- Marketo or Marketing Automation Experience Preferred
- Experience working with CRM applications such as Salesforce.com and Microsoft Dynamics
- Previous consulting experience is preferred
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50%
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top