Asia Pacific Senior Business Analyst (12 months contract)
- Sydney, Australia
As the Asia Pacific Growth Analyst, your role is to accelerate best sales business practices and maximize market opportunities to drive corporate strategies and sales success. This will include partnering with the sales teams to define, land and execute against our strategic priorities as well as identifying incremental opportunities for growth through analysis and insight. This role will be involved in everything from defining local market strategies and programs through to the day- to-day execution of the business.
- Proactively partner with the Consumer and SMB Sales Leadership in the day-to-day running of the business.
- Identify growth opportunities and develop action plans to improve performance.
- Provide insights through detailed revenue and product analysis.
- Prepare business cases for investments to support growth initiatives.
- Assess current business practices and provide innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Support weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, including pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required.
- Drive the sales quota setting process.
- 5+ years of work experience in sales operations or related field.
- Exceptional Excel skills are a must as is a solid working knowledge with either Tableau or Power BI environments (SQL skills are an advantage but not a requirement).
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas to diverse audiences
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in international environments
- Experience in direct and indirect sales structures and strategies in a matrixed organisation
- Exceptional attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top