Asia Inside Sales Representative - Adobe Document Cloud
Job description: Asia Inside Sales Representative - Adobe Document Cloud
Adobe's solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. The Document Cloud is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions that speeds business transactions through 100% digital workflows. It includes Acrobat DC and Sign services, plus web and mobile apps that integrate into your existing document processes, productivity apps, and systems. With Adobe Sign, users can edit, sign, send and track documents wherever they are - across desktops, mobile and web. Businesses embarking on digital transformation strategies can leverage Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign to drive better internal and external customer experiences, and organisational agility. The adoption of eSignatures as a solution is set to grow exponentially, and Adobe Sign offers the best in class offering, from the market leader in secure document communications and founder of the PDF standard.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for driving sales, developing strong relationships, opportunities, and building quality pipeline for the Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign solution across SEA, India and Hong Kong across all segments. A strong focus of this role is proactive phone-based prospecting and demand generation, lead management, opportunity development and follow-up from events and marketing activities that are developed into sales opportunities.
What you'll do
- Drive sales of both Adobe Document Cloud and Adobe Sign both directly and indirectly through partners.
- Support the India, SEA & Hong Kong sales efforts through qualifying leads generated from in-bound and outbound demand programs to build quality pipeline.
- Identify customers' business objectives and determine potential Adobe Solutions
- Assist customers in understanding Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign, configuration, environment and how it fits within their current infrastructure and business processes.
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
- Meet or exceed requirements for daily deliverables with high contact ratios, lead conversation ratios and accepted leads ratios
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies and procedures.
- Utilise Salesforce.com for end to end Lead Management by building strong working relationships with the sales force and field marketing organisation
What you need to succeed
- Strong track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Similar inside sales, and sales development experience in software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Strong capacity to develop relationships quickly over the phone with customers and technical audience.
- Strong ability to demonstrate value propositions in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and building relationships and monetising them.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed expectations while aiding the entire organisation to do the same.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, self-motivated and self-managing.
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organisation and customer over personal gain.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as wells as time management skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong understanding of sales cycles and required qualification criteria.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of prospecting/sales cycle (ability to prioritise).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top