APAC Strategy & Planning Analyst
As the APAC Strategy & Planning Analyst, your role is to accelerate best sales business practices and maximize market opportunities to help drive corporate strategies and sales success. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in developing and executing Go-To-Market strategies, driving strategic business reviews, and managing day-to-day operations within APAC. Based in Sydney, Australia, you will be part of the APAC Sales Operations team, and will partner closely with APAC sales and other core functions in the region.
As most Operations roles, every day will be different from the next, however a typical day might consist of the following:
- Help drive strategic and operational GTM planning.
- Support annual territory, quota, and GTM coverage modelling and planning.
- Operationalize and optimize planning methodology across APAC.
- Develop KPI, business review and score card models to assess current business practices and provide innovative approaches for improved efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track pipeline, bookings and other business KPIs against GTM Strategy.
- Provide insights into underlying performance, trends and analysis of operational impact against plan and identify areas of potential opportunities for growth.
- Monitor GTM pipeline generation and acceleration in APAC and call out risks, and track progress weekly.
- Perform analysis and provide key learnings for Quarterly Business Reviews and presentations, and/or other ad-hoc analysis.
- Identify operational and structural weakness and help improve existing or innovate new processes to keep the APAC team as efficient as possible.
- Organize and drive standardized account planning and growth potential practices.
- Bridge the gap between sales programs, processes, requirements and system functionality, and drive standardization in sales processes and methodologies.
We'd love to talk to you if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations or related field.
- You are able to be successful working in a highly matrixed organization.
- You enjoy problem solving and taking on new challenges.
- You are able to deal with ambiguity in international environments.
- You are persistent: if you don't know the answer, you won't give up until you've figured it out.
- You pay attention to the details and believe that anything worth doing, is worth doing exactly right - every single time.
- You are a wizard at wrangling multiple data sources into a single source of truth. Big plus if you can also represent it visually.
- You are agile and can shift priorities quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- You have a 'can do / will do' attitude and don't mind adjusting your path or pace when called for.
- You communicate clearly, write well, and speak eloquently.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or marketing.
- You are familiar with Salesforce.com, Dynamics, Anaplan, Tableau, PowerBI, Clari, PowerPoint.
- Bonus if you are an Excel ninja!
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top