APAC Campaign Operation Specialist
- Sydney, Australia
This is a 12 month contract opportunity.
As a Campaign Operations Specialist on the Marketing Technology and Operations (MTO) team, you will support the building, execution, performance and optimization of global B2B Marketing programs. The MTO Campaign Operations team is a group of marketing automation specialists who partner closely with the Enterprise and Commercial business teams to enable operational capabilities and processes needed to execute integrated marketing programs that drive engagement and generate pipeline growth.
In this role, you will support the many daily tasks such as: creating new programs and campaigns in Marketo, creating new email, landing page and form assets, assisting with webinars, building event registration pages, and providing best-in-class support to teams who drive the marketing strategy. You will support and drive tactical execution and ensure deliverables are met within service level agreements. You will assist in the project-level processes and optimize operational efficiencies in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment.
The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, results-oriented, collaborative, and process and operations driven who has experience working with Marketers setting up and launching campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Support the setup and deployment of emails, webinars, and other programs in Marketo
- Ensure flawless execution of Marketo programs by following a rigorous QA process for all marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and automation workflows
- Identify, assess, resolve, and track issues impacting email execution and deliverability
- Test programs to ensure compliance to program specifications
- Setup and deploy program specific landing pages and forms
- Ensure every program and campaign scheduled for launch meets the opt-in and global data and privacy compliance such as GDPR, CCPA, CASL, CAN-SPAM
- Build and implement necessary campaign and analytics tracking codes to ensure proper reporting and marketing program attribution
- Ensure operational best practices and protocols are followed
- Maintain and document project execution processes
- Effectively communicate with teams to ensure expectations and deliverables are met
- Make sure emails and program assets get out on time, and error-free
- Support requests from our Marketers by reviewing and gathering all assets in accordance with requirements to ensure a smooth program/campaign launch
- Take the initiative to drive problem resolution at the project level
- Proactively identify opportunities for program and process improvements
Data & Reporting:
- Review and audit target audience lists/logic and ensure suppression rules are applied accordingly prior to email deployment
- Set up program level reporting and schedule delivery
- Monitor email performance and provide regular updates
What You Need To Succeed
2+ years of Marketo experience in two or more Marketo instances; Marketo Certified Expert preferred
Experience with Salesforce supporting Marketing teams
Experience reviewing and editing CSS and HTML
Impeccable attention to detail and quality oriented
Experience prioritizing multiple requests
Strong organizational and time management skills
Strong interpersonal skills, adaptable to a wide variety of stakeholders
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Ability to adjust quickly to change and adapt as needed
Ability to build effective working relationships with others
Ability to anticipate problems and act proactively
Knowledge of demand generation and/or account-based marketing tactics
Knowledge of Adobe Analytics and marketing metrics reporting
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience Preferred
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top