APAC BDR Manager
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Manage a regional team of Business Development Manager's (BDM's) that build sales opportunity pipeline, support renewable business, and influence incremental software sales revenue for enterprise software sales across the Asia Pacific region.
This role will be based in Singapore.
What you'll do
- Set annual plan for Business Development team including team distribution across countries and segments, expansion planning, compensation planning, and inbound / outbound target setting.
- Hire, manage and develop your team of Business Development Managers who are responsible for generating high quality pipeline for enterprise customers interested in purchasing Adobe Experience Cloud software and services across Asia Pacific.
- Establish and foster strong and collaborative working relationships with global counterparts across sales, marketing, and services organizations.
- Meet and/or exceed annual quotas for ASV and bookings.
- Implement scalable processes to enable your team to be more effective and efficient.
- Collaborate with marketing leaders to provide feedback on demand quality with a view to optimize leads into the ADM team.
- Assist and coach team members with pipeline generation and progression
- Coach your team across 1:1s, call listening and running training workshops
- Monitor an extensive database of clients and leads to ensure ADM's are taking advantage of all potential sales opportunities
- Liaise with Sales Ops team to use automation to aid prospecting and forecasting
- Implement sound and robust performance management processes
- Analyse reports and available data to continually refine our sales approach
- Represent the ADM function in required forums with sales and marketing senior management and key organizational stakeholder communicating the performance of the business and team contributions.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top