AEM Technical Consultant
- Flexible / Remote
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Consulting Services (ACS) is responsible for selling and delivering a range of professional services. These services are delivered by a range of experts (services sales, project management, consulting, user experience, solutions architecture, and solutions account management) to support planning, solution design, implementation and ongoing use of Adobe products by customers across the region. As such, the team works collaboratively with external customers, partners in sales, technical sales, marketing, engineering and others.
ACS provides high end consulting services so our customers gain the maximum benefit from their investment in Adobe's enterprise software products. Engagements range from full life cycle project delivery, through in-depth product consulting to mentoring and knowledge transfer. This role is in the Australia/New Zealand Enterprise Consulting team which has responsibility for delivering solutions on the Adobe AEM product set.
As a Technical Consultant you will be expected to have proven experience of delivering complex solutions to customers. Key responsibility including requirements gathering, solution and application design, development, testing and installation as required by the project, as part of an Adobe project team, or assisting a partner-led implementation.
- Quickly learn the full suite of Adobe solutions, and expert in Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and implement custom features with our best practice in mind on top of Adobe Experience Manager for clients or partners as part of a project team
- Leverage hands-on technical and product skills, as well as digital marketing business acumen, in designing the solution architecture, in partnership with one or more solution experts
- Maintain up to date knowledge of Adobe and related technology (as well as related / competing technologies) to be able to provide value added consulting to clients and partners
- Manage customer expectations appropriately in partnership with the PMO
- Experience and willingness to work onsite at the customers for the majority of time.
- Australian Citizen with a security clearance or the ability to gain a security clearance
- 5+ years of technical consulting delivery experience
- 3+ years' experience working with content platforms
- Strong understanding of internet architecture and experience with Web application development using JSP, Java Servlets, XML and HTML5.
- Deep understanding of development in an Agile environment
- Experience developing UIs with JS frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular, etc…)
- Working knowledge of Java web frameworks, experience with OSGI is a plus
- Experience with web services protocols such as REST and SOAP, experience in API development and design of cloud-based architecture
- Experience working with highly trafficked & scalable customer facing web applications using WCMS
- Experience with the presentation, business and data access layers of the application
- Experience with building mobile apps using PhoneGap and Apache Cordova
- Working knowledge of application servers such as JBoss, and servlet containers such as Tomcat
- Great organizational, presentation, and communication skills - both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to travel
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top