AEM Premier Technical Support Engineer
- Dublin, Ireland
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The Premier Experience Manager Technical Support Engineer for the AEM (CQ) solution will provide Technical Support for the global Adobe Customer base. Key elements of the role involve handling technical issues and ensuring our Customers are set-up for success. You will field questions, log and work high priority issues, meet with Customers regularly, and manage escalations while working with the extended Adobe Support team (Support and Engineering). The over-arching goal is to ensure that you can anticipate and avoid issues, identify and mitigate against risk.
When necessary, you may be required to go onsite to expedite the resolution of a technical issue, or as part of an overall Customer experience improvement exercise. Team members will be required to fully document all customer cases, customer problem interactions, and customer environment details to ensure complete regular Customer Account reviews. The objective of this group is to create memorable Customer Experiences for our most strategic Customer resulting in Customers being wildly successful using our products.
What you'll do
- First point of contact for customer concerns relating to technical issues
- Customer advocate and represent their needs with internal product teams
- Provide extremely timely response/resolution to technical and product inquires
- Provides resolution results within established Service Level Agreement Guidelines
- Awareness of Customer business priorities & key events
- Provides proactive Issue Status updates to required parties
- Record and document all issues related to customers within established process guidelines
- Trouble-shoot/qualify cases before escalating into Engineering
- Answer questions regarding product functionality and usage
- Enable product features included in the contract which Customer can't enable themselves through the admin console
- Troubleshoot implementation problems
- Work high priority technical issues
- Provide on-site assistance as needed to resolve product issues
- Product Content Creation (KB articles, whitepapers, forum participation)
- Provide Knowledge Transfer sessions to help reduce escalations into Adobe
What you need to succeed
- Strong Technical knowledge of J2EE application servers, databases, and LDAP server technology
- Java Development Experience
- Experience with Adobe CQ/AEM desired but not a hard requirement
- Windows/Linux server knowledge
- Performance tuning and optimization
- Debugging of customer code
- Knowledge at API level of 3rd party applications
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- At least five years of full time experience in customer care/customer support or related field
- Experience in a wide-range of computer operating systems and software with emphasis on installation, troubleshooting, upgrading, integration and client/server operations is desired.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong personal organization skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize job requirements
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top