AEM Cloud – Software Developer
For our creative Adobe Experience Manager enterprise solution driving a billion-dollar revenue, Adobe is looking for a Software Developer to join the AEM Cloud.
You should have a deep understanding of and practical experience with Java and Web application development in general, as well as system operations and production automation know-how.
You will be responsible for researching the required technologies for the project, designing and implementing new functionalities, maintaining existing ones, as well as developing and using test automation to a phenomenal extent to assure quality for features delivered. In addition, you will also contribute to building and maintaining the product infrastructure on cloud (AWS, Azure).
You will work in a medium-large sized team and will report directly to the Engineering Manager.
We're seeking candidates to help us design, build and run high traffic, critical services that drive business for the world's top brands. We are looking for people who are self-starters and who can get results and outcomes.
- Work independently and own multiple features of the product
- Transform requirements into architectural and feature specs
- Design and implement key product features, APIs and test suites, according to specifications, while keeping a strong customer focus
- Develop test automation, frameworks and testing suites, to make sure we deliver a high-quality product
- Collaborate with peers (within and outside the direct team), to ensure project work meets the required quality standards
- Build and maintain the required infrastructure to support the product in the cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Integrate AEM with system automation and various cloud platforms
- Perform research on various technologies useful for or required by the project
For this job we are searching for people with the skills and knowledge listed below. However, if you are an excellent engineer with deep understanding of the software development life cycle and you are confident you can quickly pick up any of them, we would love to hear from you.
- Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; (B.S., M.S. is a plus)
- Deep understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong programming skills
- Strong knowledge of services-oriented architectures (SOA) and server-side technologies
- Good understanding of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure) or strong desire to learn them in an accelerated way
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top