Adobe XD Romania Quality Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
Adobe Romania is looking for a motivated and skilled quality engineer for Adobe XD to help develop our product for 2 years.
- Work in an Agile team to build a high-performant and high-quality Mac OS and Windows 10 desktop application
- Work with the product management team and the development team to define the testing strategy, the test plans and to validate the functionality
- Collaborate closely with developers for tests execution
- Provide feature testing and automation status to management regularly, raising issues to the management
- Analyze bugs, results and write detailed reports that accurately isolate issues
- Assist the development team in debugging code and implementing solutions for fixing them
- Advocate the user, provide good argumentation and feedback to the development team
- Drive and contribute to the maintenance of the automated testing suite for the product
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of experience in quality assurance
- Excellent problem solving and diagnostic skills, some experience troubleshooting.
- Relevant experience in testing MacOS and Windows desktop applications
- Proven ability to understand and interpret product specifications.
- Ability to analyse, isolate and document complex technical issues
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with Agile development processes including Scrum
- Phenomenal teammate, ability to engage and work well with remote teams
- Proficiency in English, both writing and speaking
- Outstanding time management skills.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top