Adobe Stock Legal Specialist
- San Francisco, CA
At Adobe, we create digital experiences that change the world. How? We help people bring ideas to life by creating content that makes life more fun and work more impactful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies find and reach the people who crave that content.
We do it with energy, passion, and curiosity, and we're backed by our rich heritage and culture of innovation. We're looking for outstanding talent to join us.
Adobe's Business Unit Legal Support Team is looking for a Legal Specialist to join the Adobe Stock Legal team. This legal team provides legal support to the Adobe Stock online service (ecommerce and enterprise model), assists the team in acquiring the millions of pieces of content, and helps with the integration of Adobe Stock throughout Adobe's key services such as Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. The position will be based in our San Francisco or Seattle office.
What you'll do
- Support Legal Counsel review of Adobe Stock products and services to identify and resolve IP, privacy, on-line service, and licensing compliance issues
- Support Legal Counsel review of Adobe Stock assets to determine compliance with IP laws, Adobe's policies, and contractual obligations
- Assist in negotiation of Adobe Stock in-bound and outbound license agreements
- Conduct privacy impact assessments under the guidance of Legal Privacy and Product professionals.
- Assist with product launch processes, including technology release checklists and questionnaires
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in Adobe's Legal Department, including marketing, litigation, privacy, and sales attorneys
- Support and build positive relationships with Adobe's product development teams and advise multiple levels of management on legal issues.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in Adobe Legal, including privacy, antitrust, and patents to analyze legal risks
- Develop and maintain procedural handbooks, and handle status and metrics reporting to provide project clarity to team members and leadership.
- Support and build positive relationships with Adobe's product development teams and content acquisition teams
- Proactively identify areas for improvement throughout the entire project/program lifecycle.
What you need to succeed
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of relevant work experience, specifically in licensing software, online services, and digital content
- A dedication to develop a deep understanding of the Adobe Stock business
- Familiarity with intellectual property law, especially copyright
- Strong and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Powerpoint skills and familiarity with Excel.
- Must be able to exercise common sense to provide both practical and theoretical input; must be a creative problem solver
- An approachable, easygoing, and flexible manner with a sense of humor
- The ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
- The candidate must be a great teammate and also able to self-start and work independently
- Seek to make an impact and build a rewarding career with our Legal team.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top