Adobe Spark Content Writer and Editor
- San Francisco, CA
About Adobe Spark
Adobe Spark's mission is to give a voice to the next generation of visual communicators. We're talking teachers, students, non-profits, small businesses, digital marketers, bloggers, office workers and individuals who want to create flyers, social graphics, videos, presentations, web pages, and much more. These everyday-users want professional-looking results to stand out and engage with their audiences but don't have time to learn professional design products. Learn more at http://spark.adobe.com/
Adobe Spark uses content in many ways to inform, inspire and show our users how to succeed in their professions and interests. Our content drives millions of visitors each month, and we're only getting started!
There's never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to see an impact in we do.
This team is looking for a content writer and editor to join our Growth Marketing team, reporting to our Spark Editorial Content Lead.
This person will help to scale our editorial efforts by writing and editing journalistic longform content that helps our users reach their goals. You will help set editorial calendars, manage content from freelancers, as well as research, write, and produce your own articles. You know what makes exceptional, helpful, and engaging content and are familiar with the entire content development process from defining the opportunities, researching, writing, editing, and producing visually rich and engaging media.
- Work with SEO team and the Editorial Content Lead to help define editorial strategy aimed at increasing traffic month over month
- Research and write longform content pieces
- Write content briefs for freelance writers
- Edit content from freelance writers
- Help maintain editorial cadence by organizing content development process
- Analyze web traffic and adjust accordingly to hit traffic goals.
- Partner with designers as needed to create rich, first-in-class thought leadership content
The ideal candidate for this position has:
- 3+ years of editorial writing experience, journalism preferred
- A B.A./B.S. degree in journalism, writing, marketing or content-related field.
- Outstanding writing and communication skills and can write on demand with a warm conversational, yet knowledgeable tone.
- Proven portfolio of editorial work.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliver under tight deadlines
- WordPress/CMS experience; familiarity with HTML.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top