Adobe Sign Implementation Consultant
- Lehi, UT
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team that provides consulting services for Adobe Sign products and Digital Marketing Cloud solutions. The Adobe Sign consulting team is responsible for providing experienced skills in the implementation of the Adobe Sign solution as well as integrating complementary Adobe enterprise solutions and working with clients' existing IT infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced and dedicated Consultants to join the Adobe Consulting Delivery team! These key Consultants will collaborate with our cross-functional solution teams to deliver incremental high-quality solutions. The ideal candidate demonstrates shown experience in delivering Adobe Sign solutions helping to lead large and complex multi-technology agile projects and will possess the skills to interact, negotiate, and work with a broad range of personalities and functions, including the client, business owners, engineers, project operations, quality assurance, project managers and product management.
This is a field-based job and consultants are encouraged to be on customer site for extended periods of time.
- Have a deep understanding of electronic signature platforms and best implementation practices!
- Experience in professional services projects focused around integration with Web Services and Rest APIs
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Workday, Apttus, SAP Ariba or other enterprise application integrations
- Industry background as a software engineer, data engineer, cloud architect or similar experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, including ability to create clear observations, analysis, and conclusions based on customer interviews and data
- Excellent customer facing skills with experience making pitches to and achieving agreement from senior executives (i.e. Managers, Directors, VPs, CMOs, and CXOs)
- Outstanding communications skills both oral and written (i.e. Powerpoint)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across multiple projects at the same time
- Partner with and knowledge share with client business owners & partners
- Configure the Adobe Sign application in conjunction with developed requirements
- Coach client resources around requirements management
- Partner with technical project leadership to provide day-to-day tactical objectives
- Work with the client to capture user feedback on implemented functionality.
- Advise the client group on Adobe Sign internal alignment and customer change management.
- Ensure client enablement on their Adobe Sign implementation
- Understanding or experience in using prod
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top