Adobe Experience Platform - Senior Software Engineer
Adobe Experience Platform is the Adobe solution that helps customers to centralize and standardize their customer data and content across the enterprise powering 360-degree customer profiles, enabling data science and data governance to drive real-tome personalized experiences. With Experience Platform, enterprises will be able to utilize completely coordinated marketing and analytics solutions for driving meaningful customer interactions.
The Bucharest team contributes to components that are at the center of creating and interacting with the customer's 360 profiles (all the way from data ingestion to activation). The team has to make sure we build new solutions to manage the ever-growing amount of data in a highly reliable and scalable way.
If you have expertise in developing Java applications and web services and if you are interested in learning technologies specific to the Big Data world, then this job is for you.
- Software development experience
- Strong Java expertise
- Strong understanding on developing and managing Software as a Service type of products
- Understanding of OOP, Functional Programming, software life-cycle, source control tools
- Agile / Scrum project management methodologies
- Ability to research and become proficient in new technologies
- Passionate about computer science, developing software & internet applications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Good English language knowledge, both written and spoken
- Understanding of operating and maintaining highly reliable services
- Knowledge in both building but also operating a service (CI/CD deployments, monitoring, alerting, operating such a service)
- Knowledge of using build tools and methodologies (Gradle, Maven, Jenkins)
- Experience with following technologies are a plus: Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark
- Experience with cloud services platforms such as AWS or Azure is also a plus
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top