Adobe Document Cloud Sales Executive
Adobe's solutions meet the needs of a diverse customer base that spans from consumer to enterprise. Adobe Document Cloud is a complete portfolio of secure digital document solutions that speeds business transactions through 100% digital workflows. It includes Acrobat DC and Adobe Sign services, plus web and mobile apps that integrate into your existing document processes, productivity apps, and systems. With Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign you can turn manual document processes into efficient digital ones. anywhere, any time, and inside your favourite Microsoft and enterprise apps - all from the market leader in secure document communications and founder of the PDF standard.
As the Adobe Document Cloud Sales Executive, you will be responsible for accelerating the growth of Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign to net new users in existing customers and also to brand new customers in ANZ across all Enterprise verticals - this is very much a "Hunter" role. You will be a seasoned sales professional preferably working in new businesses who can identify strategic business opportunities and work independently or in partnership with Adobe Digital Media Sales teams to achieve the revenue targets. This role is instrumental in contributing to a high performing sales culture and requires a highly passionate, confident and influential person who can develop strong business relationships internally and externally.
What you'll do
- Identify white space and greenfield opportunities for Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign across key verticals and develop a list of target accounts.
- Develop actionable, strategic sales plans for your target accounts and identify required resources.
- Evangelise Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign with prospects and customers and work with internal pre-sales resources and/or partner to develop the right solution for the customer.
- Contract negotiations with customers
- Build team brand and personal brand by achieving top internal and external customer service.
- Utilise Salesforce.com for end to end pipeline management by building strong working relationships with the various sales teams and field marketing teams.
- Learn, have fun, and get thing's done !
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years Direct Enterprise Sales experience in software and/or SaaS solutions.
- Selling to FSI, Telcos, Manufacturing, AEC and public sector verticals highly regarded.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers and building relationships and monetising them.
- Strong ability to demonstrate value propositions & ROI in complex environments to a wide variety of individuals; technical and/or executive audiences.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of prospecting/sales cycle (ability to prioritise). Ability to build, run and manage accurate pipeline and forecasts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Exceed sales targets while aiding the entire organisation to do the same.
- Strong entrepreneurial personality, self-motivated and self-managing.
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organisation and customer over personal gain.
- Strong capacity to develop key relationships quickly with customers and technical audience.
- Strong ability to talk at a detailed level about Adobe Document Cloud & Adobe Sign
- Strong written and verbal communication, as wells as time management skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Meet Some of Marketo's Employees
Sergio C.Senior Director, Global Creative & Digital Experience
Sergio and his team partner with a variety of departments to service clients on a consultative basis—providing design, creative, and web development consultation to engage their audiences.
Back to top