Adobe Commerce Cloud Lead, Japan
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of Adobe's Commerce business, selling the market leading Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento), Magento Order Management and the broader Adobe Experience Cloud portfolio. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting and engaging with enterprise commercial clients across Japan.
What you'll do
Drive Adobe Commerce sales revenue in Japan, targeting Enterprise accounts
You will build executive level relationships as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of business and technology executives - actively selling into multiple levels of an organization
- Building executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as to support the sale of Adobe Commerce solutions
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business units & functional teams (Solution Consulting, Professional Services, etc) to provide clients a deep understanding of our ambitious advantages and why they should choose Adobe Commerce
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan
What you need to succeed
Strong and shown sales track record
Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts
- Have a deep understanding and experience in managing a long term and complex sales cycle
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
- Proficiency in direct and channel based sales cycles
- Experience selling to line of business partners (CMO, Head of Digital, CIO)
- Possess strong e-Commerce domain expertise and executive network (Nice to have)
- Experience Selling cloud based or Software as a Service (Nice to have)
Get to know the team
Adobe's Digital Experience Business Unit provides solutions that empower businesses to make, manage, measure and monetize online, offline and multichannel business initiatives.
Through the Adobe Experience Cloud which includes our Advertising, Analytics and Marketing Clouds, companies have everything they need to deliver a well-designed, personal and consistent experience to their customers at the right time, regardless of the channel. The Adobe Marketing Cloud offers integrated solutions that help brands connect with customers on a personal level; the Adobe Analytics Cloud is a customer intelligence engine that helps brands move from insights to action; and, the Adobe Advertising Cloud offers the industry's first end-to-end platform that manages advertising for TV and all digital formats.
Take a peek into Adobe life in this video.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top