Adobe Analytics - DevOps Engineer
- Bucharest, Romania
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe Analytics is expanding and we're looking for exceptional people that want to work in a creative, fun, inclusive and fast-paced environment.
Are you passionate about software, services, and operations? Do you have an intimate understanding of the operational challenges of running services at scale, and are you also committed to overcoming those challenges with software instead of manpower?
Our mission is to progress, protect, and provide for the software and systems behind Adobe Analytics - with an ever-watchful eye on availability, latency, performance, and capacity.
We hire people from both systems and software backgrounds. Strong candidates will have experience with both. The engineer role within SRE is at the heart of fulfilling SRE's mission: making things faster, more reliable, and preparing for the continued growth of Adobe's infrastructure.
- Get involved in designing, building and maintaining the system
- Automate all parts of the system, from deploying to self-healing mechanisms
- Maintain and improve existing monitoring and alerting system
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve automation (deployment, management and visibility of our services).
- Troubleshoot issues across the stack focusing on permanent fixes and automation instead of point-fixes
- Participate in the on-call schedule
What you will need to succeed:
- Practical knowledge of shell scripting and at least one scripting language such as Python, Perl, Ruby
- Experience with Linux system administration and programming
- Experience with orchestration tools such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt
- Experience with large scale application development and operations
- Knowledge with monitoring tools and frameworks such as Prometheus, Nagios, Zabbix etc
- Solid foundation of software development process and best practices
- Must prefer automation over repetitive tasks
- Experience with Public Cloud providers (AWS, Azure etc)
- Deep understanding of networking concepts and internet protocols
- General databasese experience, both SQL and NoSQL
- Knowledge in distributed processing platforms such as Apache Hadoop, HBase
- Deep understanding of orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
Back to top