Account Executive, Product Optimization
- Lehi, UT
What You'll Do: The Product Optimization Account Executive will work with various internal teams and customers to identify all customers that are exceeding their contracted scope of volume and right sizing customers' commitments before any negative impact. This role will also require researching customers who are below desired profit margins and providing a mutual plan to get the customer to a profitable situation. They will then meet directly with the customer and be able to provide a proposal for rectification and will need to prove strong negotiation abilities to improve Adobe's bottom line. This role is aligned to a particular region and sector of business, and will work across all reps within the Strategic Verticals or Corporate Account teams.
What you need to succeed:
- 2-3 Years prior experience in pre-sales or sales process
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to work with C-Level Executives at any entity
- Strong acumen in Microsoft Office with a primary focus in Excel & Powerpoint, with the ability to use macros to identify customer trends and provide accurate forecast data for customers
- Working knowledge of Adobe sales practices and sales stages from Stage 01 to Closed-Booked.
- Ability to handle objections and solve customer complaints without changing stance on deal proposal
- Willingness to travel and visit with clients face to face
- Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent is a plus
- Proven track record of over-performance
- Ability to multitask and work across broad teams, with the ability to pivot at any given moment from one customer to another
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top