Account Executive Marketo
- Paris, France
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft alluring and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
As an Account Executive at Adobe you will provide focus on Adobe's Marketing Automation (Marketo) technology across a number of greenfield accounts in order to generate significant opportunities. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Account Executives, Marketing, Consulting and Pre-Sales specialists to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
Our most successful product specialists take a consultative approach and are looked upon by our customers as trusted advisors. This combined with the support received from our Presales, Consulting, Marketing, and Inside Sales teams, make this an ideal opportunity for professionals in the product specialist sales community to build on their existing track record with an incredible success story.
What You'll Do:
- Generating revenue for Adobe Marketing Automation technology (Marketo)
- Run and find opportunities within a Greenfield portfolio of accounts
- Leading sales cycles efficiently and ensuring that revenues are received promptly
- Developing partnerships with technology service providers to expand business in the France in alignment with market and product development initiatives
- Submitting accurate forecast to Senior management to assist in business planning and reporting
- Preparing sales plans in association with Senior management; assisting company growth into new markets for its products by successfully executing on those plans
- Working with and supporting the business development team to drive qualified pipe within the sales cycle
- Identifying new venture opportunities for the company's products and services
What you need to succeed:
- Evidence of experience in digital software sales, ideally digital marketing or related technology
- Carried a personal annual target of at least $1.0M USD
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota and market share goals
- Proven success in selling to executives, VP and/or "C" level
- Excellent networking ability
- Able to identify, cultivate and close deals in new areas
- Skilled Solution seller with confirmed ability to build outcome where everybody wins
- Outstanding communication, presentation and negotiation skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity and work effectively in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment
- Proficiency in French, Italian and English
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Back to top