Account Executive, Commercial Growth
Adobe is looking for an Account Executive for our Commercial Business for our Marketo business unit who will focus on new business acquisition in the Growth business segment. If you are a dynamic salesperson, looking to join a software company with plenty of room to grow, apply today!
This role sits in our Denver office and reports to the Manager, Commercial Growth Market.
What you'll do
- Nurture and sell to a defined territory segment consisting of accounts between $100M- $500M in business revenue
- Prospect, develop, qualify, and close new and existing leads for Adobe Campaign and Marketo's entire suite of products resulting in $50k-$750k in ARR.
- Manage pipeline hygiene in Salesforce to provide forecasts on weekly cadence to your Commercial Sales Manager
- Navigate deal cycles 2-6 months in length
- Negotiate business terms with line-of-business, senior management, and C-level executives
- Own and manage existing accounts for additional cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Solutions Consultants, and Professional Services to satisfy customer's implementation and servicing needs
- Travel to prospect and close business
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum of 5 years of on-quota sales experience selling B2B SaaS solutions
- A proven track record of selling Enterprise software application deals into targeted named accounts
- A history of selling licenses/subscriptions to large organizations while navigating lengthy and complex sales cycles using a value-based selling methodology
- Demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management, pipeline building, and closing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and changing environment
- Teamwork, strong communication, and internal partnership skills are a requirement
- Four-year university/college degree or equivalent experience required
When you join Adobe, you can look forward to collaborating with the most genuine people in the industry, working on projects with real purpose, and having immense pride in the products we build and the customers we support. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unusual Check-In approach where feedback flows freely.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We hire skilled individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, cultural background or religious beliefs. We know that when our employees feel appreciated and included, they can be more creative, innovative and successful. This is what it means to be Adobe For All. Learn more about our vision here.
Come build experiences that matter at a company that is recognized around the world and hear what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top