Account Executive - Adobe Sign Nordics
- Stockholm, Sweden
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver outstanding digital experiences. We're passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours.
The Enterprise Account Executive Adobe Sign is a sales professional with experience in software solution sales, preferable in the electronic signature or document workflow space. The primary goals are to identify new business opportunities, to grow the business and to establish new strategic relationships in assigned Named Accounts across several verticals.
The focus is to sell the Adobe Sign Platform, which are key solutions of Adobe's Document Cloud, into key brands.
What You'll Do
- Generation and closing of opportunities for Adobe Sign and Document Cloud in Named Accounts in the Nordics
- Implementing comprehensive account sales strategies
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships on C-level and functional levels
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing
- Collaborate effectively with your peers at Adobe's Sign key partners and internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc.) to deliver joint value propositions for enterprise customers
- Ongoing tracking and communication of account and vertical market opportunities and issues to the team
- Creation and updating of sales activity plans, provision of timely and accurate sales forecasts and account plans on an ongoing basis
- Organize workshops with customers to adopt Adobe Solutions to customer needs
- Attending customer events and present brief demonstration of the solution
- Managing RFP/RFI's
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Full professional proficiency in Swedish and English language, other Nordic languages desirable too.
- Strong knowledge of enterprise software solutions or SaaS sales
- Ability to become the trusted advisor by demonstrating and articulating business value in the language of the client as well as internally
- Ideally you have a strong network
- Hunter and self starter mentality
- Expertise to discover, define, confirm and deliver new opportunities
- Proven ability to work optimally across functional groups, e.g. Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Partners, etc.
- Experience in prospecting, account planning, needs analysis, presentations, negotiations and proposal writing
- Dedicated individual with a "can do" attitude, motivated to focusing and committing to attain challenging results
- Excellent social skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top