- Flexible / Remote
Adobe is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with prior success selling software into an established State and Local Government territory. This quota-carrying role will focus on the Digital Experience Solution. The territory is within the Public Sector space, selling into State & Local agencies within ACT. This individual is responsible for the planning and driving net-new business within new and existing clients. Measures of success include revenue delivered vs. targets, up-sell and optimization efficiency, sales forecasting and pipeline management, client satisfaction levels, and contribution to overall sales team and the Adobe State and Local Government business unit.
You will be an outstanding sales professional preferably working in new businesses who can identify strategic business opportunities and work independently or in partnership with Adobe Sales teams to achieve the revenue targets. This role is instrumental in contributing to a high performing sales culture and requires a hardworking, confident and influential person who can develop strong business relationships internally and externally.
What you'll do:
Drive Digital Experience solutions at the enterprise level
Market and sell deep and wide across the organisation
- Develop actionable, strategic sales plans for your target accounts and identify required resources.
- Build executive level relationships within the marketing field (CMO/CDO) as well as establishing meetings with a broad array of marketing executives and end users - proactively selling into multiple levels of an organisation.
- Build executive & mid-level relationships within IT (CIO/CTO) as well as to support the sale of Digital Marketing solutions
- Collaboration with the different Adobe business units & functional teams (Solution Consulting, Professional Services, etc) to provide clients a clear understanding of our competitive advantages and why they should choose Adobe's Experience Cloud
- Overachieve revenue quota contributing to the region's overall plan
- Contract negotiations with customers.
- Build personal and team brand by achieving top internal/external customer service.
- Utilise Salesforce.com for end to end pipeline management by building strong working relationships with the various sales teams and field marketing teams.
- Learn, have fun, and get things done.
What you'll need:
8-10 years Direct Enterprise Sales experience in software and/or SaaS solutions..
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover customer issues, process problems, and translate need into business opportunities.
- Comfortable talking with prospects and internal/external customers, and establishing relationships and monetising them.
- Ability to demonstrate value propositions & return on investment.
- Innate sense of what is meaningful and what is not in the context of prospecting/sales cycle (ability to prioritise).
- Build, run, and handle accurate pipeline and forecasts.
- Ability to work in a multifaceted, changing environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Strong ambitious personality, proactive and self-managing.
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organisation and customer over personal gain.
- Strong written and verbal communication, as wells as time management skills.
- Strong team orientation and ability to build cross-functional relationships.
- Strong and confirmed sales track record in solution selling
- Experience working across large, complex, high visibility, strategic, or tactically important accounts
- Shown experience selling complex software or solution deals at the CXO level
- Consistent over-achievement of quota in past positions
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top