- Amsterdam, Netherlands
We are currently recruiting for a Strategic Account Executive as part of the Digital Marketing Cloud sales team to be based in Amsterdam. The role blends the daily activities associated with corporate strategic selling on specific Accounts, as well as driving new business in existing client. In addition, you can expect to be working very closely with the respective Marketing, Consulting and presales specialists supporting your vertical to develop new value propositions, build awareness and reveal new sales opportunities.
What you'll do
- You will be in charge of developing business on mixed portfolio of accounts selling Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Campaign, AAM, AEP, AEM Commerce and all the DX Enterprise Solutions.
- Develop a sales plan to reach sales quota and executes for current customers
- Creates and maintains a monthly product forecast
- Follows best practices in sales processes/procedures
- Assists with the development of new sales tools and presentations
- Reviews market to determine customer needs and reports back changing market conditions to management
- Presents special programs to partners
- Develops and maintains senior-level relationships within targeted accounts
What you need to succeed
- At least 6/7 years of experience as a Global Account Manager selling Enterprise Software, ideally; Digital Marketing Software, WEM, CMS, ECM or CRM.
- Experience achieving a sales quota of at least $1M
- Customer oriented profile
- Ability to operate at C-Level within our customers (CMO's & CTO's)
- Strategic understanding of Multichannel and Digital Marketing
- Complex selling capabilities
- Creativity, Integrity, Team player
- IT backend knowledge (CMS, WCM, SOA..)
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English is mandatory
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top