Account Development Program Manager - APAC
In this role, you are responsible for a team of high performing outbound tele-team whose main focus will be pipeline generation, acquisition of new customers and ARR increase within existing customer database. Team is covering APAC region, including Australia and New Zealand.
Please note this is an ongoing contract opportunity.
What you'll do
- Support APAC sales efforts for Enterprise & Mid-Market opportunities via managing a team of outbound tele-prospecting reps on account development and building quality pipeline.
- Drive optimizations and efficiencies in a team of outbound call reps and rep performance.
- Utilize Salesforce.com tool to ensure standard process and governance is followed: opportunity qualification; standard Q&A is utilized; opportunity tracking / distribution rules are adhered to.
- Work with field marketing and sales organizations to increase opportunities and pipeline, ongoing qualification improvements, and ensure only marketing qualified leads are passed to sales.
- Drives continuous improvement of tele-prospecting engine including streamlining operations in outbound call processes to ensure visibility in account nurture, closed loop reporting of opportunities, as well as optimize call capacity.
- Works with marketing operations to measure performance through KPIs & dashboards. Report results regularly, as well as reviewing and aligning the results with stakeholders.
- Consistently delivers high quality opportunity qualification.
- Provide clarity and assistance to customers on how Adobe solutions, configuration, and environment fits within their current business infrastructure and processes.
- Build strong internal relationships with sales, sales operations, and field marketing organization.
- Adhere to and enforce lead/opportunity distribution processes, policies, and procedures.
- Maniacal focus on the customer both internally and externally.
- Meet or exceed requirements for deliverable output on Sales accepted opportunities and marketing contribution to sales revenue.
- Leverage best practices internally and externally to scale the business, drive economies of scale, and optimize operations.
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or similar field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years' experience in Inside Sales, Sales Operations, Sales or equivalent experience.
- Channel and sales program knowledge along with understanding of Cloud subscription business model.
- Project Management - ability to define and manage projects to deadline with varying complexity and ambiguity teaming with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Great teamwork skills to help with cross-functional team building.
- Good understanding of sales processes & techniques to effectively introduce relevant revenue generating programs.
- Understanding of the people, processes, and technology issues within an enterprise level corporation.
- Understands the interaction of business process and governance across stakeholder groups.
- Strong multi-tasking skills to manage multiple projects.
- Demonstrated ability to drive accountability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced matrixed environment while still providing quality opportunities and driving revenue.
- Innate sense of what is important and what is not in the context of prospecting/sales cycle (ability to prioritize).
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Back to top