Financial Systems Analyst - Maritz Corporate
Job Profile Summary:
Provides efficient, functional financial systems support to designated Maritz Enterprise Financial Applications. This responsibility includes but is not limited to: internal Maritz customer care and attention, daily application maintenance, testing new or adjusted functionality, documentation, training, and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
Job Description Scope:
Works under supervision, but with some independent work required.
Supports ownership for the ongoing functional support of one or more financial applications. Also responsible for back-up support for one or more other financial applications.
No direct reports.
No budgetary responsibility.
Reporting and Working Relationships
Reports to either the Manager or Director of Maritz IT Services in the Enterprise Applications Systems department.
Interacts daily with the systems end users. Works closely with the Enterprise Application Services Development team. Works closely with team members to provide cross trained support for the applications. Works with other financial applications support personnel across corporate and the BU's.
May include any or all of the following depending on the application supported:
- Administers security rights to the system for end users.
- Monitors and manages the systems mailbox and fields phone calls for end users inquiries that require second level support and SME knowledge pertaining to specific applications or platforms.
- Performs daily or monthly balancing for data sent or received between touchpoint applications.
- Investigates and resolves production issues. When needed, involves the appropriate individuals from cross-functional support teams resolve issues.
- Provides cross-trained support for one or more other applications supported by the team.
- Provides end user training to the applications supported and/or processes surrounding the applications.
- Provides support to touchpoint applications teams both "upstream" and "downstream" from the supported applications.
- Balances the appropriate system components to touchpoint systems.
- Completes reports/metrics/analysis, when needed.
May include any or all of the following depending on the applications supported:
- Tests changes/enhancements/upgrades/new functionality to the applications. This includes screens, reports, processes, integrations, and interfaces. Maintains complete testing documentation as directed by manager.
- Creates and maintains systems reference documentation for the applications.
- Creates and maintains end user documentation for the applications.
- Provides other business financial support as requested by manager.
1. Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Information Technology preferred or equivalent Maritz experience. Some IT systems classes a plus.
2. 2+ years accounting education or background preferred.
3. 1-5 years of experience in the financial and/or systems workforce
4. Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team setting
5. Superior skills in communication, curiosity, dedication, passion for excellence, and reliability
Back to top