Cyber Security Application Engineer – Maritz IT Services
Maritz IT Services takes culture seriously. Want to know more about why employees work here? See our new employee video!
Maritz IT Services Cyber Program has an opening for a Cyber Security Application Engineer. This role will support security initiatives within IT services and our businesses driven by our Cyber Security Architect and leadership.
Candidates need to work in St. Louis, MO with the ability to be onsite 5 days per work and on-call as appropriate.
The Cyber Security Application Engineer will come to our team with knowledge in information security and some type of work experience. This talent will ideally have 1-3 years of work experience in penetration testing, static code analysis, coding or scripting skills. They will be trained to further their knowledge and skills in application security. Once up to speed, this engineer will analyze software design / implementation. The engineer will work with our businesses to implement proper coding practices as well as identify and resolve security issues. This role will help ensure that development efforts include appropriate security analysis, defenses and countermeasures at each phase of the software development life cycle, resulting in a robust, secure and reliable software.
Ideal Requirements and Qualifications - Willing to Train:
- 1-3 +years of development or security-related experience
- Certification preferred
- Working knowledge of frameworks, data protection best practices and requirements such as ISO27001, PCI, SOC, and HIPPA
- Knowledge of security/access control technologies (AD, ADFS, SAML, SLDAP, OAuth)
- Work experience as a developer or software security engineer
- Passion to collaborate with others on the software development lifecycle
- In-depth experience identifying and protecting against web application vulnerabilities
- Application security tools experience - Burp Suite, Appscan, OWASP
- Experience with source code analysis and vulnerability/penetration scanning tools
Meet Some of Maritz's Employees
Colin takes care of the Maritz' internal network security, building firewalls and ensuring all applications are protected and virus-free.
Senior IT Director
Michelle is a transformational leader with more than 20 years of experience in IT. Michelle’s inspirational approach to management allows people to grow and see their true potential, which has evolved how her and her teams drive passion around creating the best customer experience possible.
Back to top