We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to organize and oversee the manufacturing of goods. You will be ultimately responsible for the smooth running of all production lines and the quality of output. Our Production Manager will be a compelling leader and practitioner. You will lead a team focused on a few key business priorities to drive performance in the associated KPIs below.
We expect you to have deep know-how in production procedures. Ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance will set you apart as a leader. Decision-making and problem-solving will take up a great part of your day. You will be an outstanding mentor and teacher who grows the skills of individual team members along with the collective capabilities of the team. You will thrive under pressure, find energy in the sprint to the finish and use stable times to improve processes and infrastructure.
If you are up to it, we’d like to talk to you!
The goal is to ensure an efficient and productive manufacturing process that meets customer requirements.
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Flex schedules to meet business priorities
- Ensure product availability and track ongoing inventory levels
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Organize workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Monitor production to resolve issues
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel (quality inspectors, workers etc.)
- Manage vendors and quality control
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
- Enforce health and safety precautions
REQUIRED SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Top candidates for the Production Manager position will possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred
Margot Elena Companies and Collections is excited to launch our business forward with amazing talent, a solid company culture fostering community and growth by discovering new ways to enhance our customers’ experience every day. We are a trendsetting leader in the bath and beauty industry, an established and rapidly expanding organization with over 25 years in business, distributing both nationally and internationally. We create immersive experiences for our customers turning fantasies of beauty into lifestyles. Our products have been featured in hundreds of magazine articles and are favorites of customers, magazine editors and celebrities and can be found in major department stores, niche retailers and upscale boutiques worldwide.
Back to top