Jr. Graphic Designer
Do you have a passion for all things beautiful? Are you searching for a creative environment built on entrepreneurial drive? Margot Elena Companies and Collections is searching for a Graphic Designer to spread our creative culture throughout the beauty industry. In this role you will join the design team of an established, yet rapidly expanding design and manufacturing company. Margot Elena Companies and Collections is currently looking for a Graphic Designer with excellent print and interactive design skills to work closely with our team and bring Margot Elena brands into the future as we grow. As a prime candidate you will have demonstrated successful, beautiful and unique marketing design solutions in an agency setting, you will be comfortable collaborating with others and also working independently under shifting deadlines and you will apply your brand strategy expertise to the big picture as well as the smallest projects.
If this role is just what you've been looking for, please submit the following to [email protected]:
Link to your portfolio
Answers to the following:
Define Beautiful in your own words.
What fosters your creativity?
What celebrity/character best emulates your social engagement style and why?
- Ensure visual brand goals are met with all customer-interfacing processes
- Design and implement entire visual branding solutions that support marketing and PR efforts.
- Design and/or maintain all printed graphics, including brochures, one-sheets, flyers, postcards, print and online advertisements
- Design, write and edit various marketing emails
- Assist in electronic promotion of Margot Elena events
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in digital and print design in an agency setting
- Take direction and guidance from Creative Director and deliver visually effective design concepts
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of design elements and principles, creativity and conceptual thinking and Adhere to branding and style guides
- Proficient in Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to take creative direction, and to work independently and manage feedback from various stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in layout and typography
- Contribute to design and storyboard brainstorming sessions
- Experience in photo-correction
- Proficient with social media protocol
- Working knowledge of signage design and pre-press processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in writing including grammar and spelling
- Excellent time-management and organization skills
- A willingness to learn and provide thoughtful input on projects
- High level of attention to detail
Please include a current resume and link to your design portfolio.
Meet Some of Margot Elena Companies and Collections's Employees
Web Marketing Specialist
Brad raises sales and brand awareness through web marketing. He makes inferences based on customer shopping habits on the website, and designs communications to better serve and reach them.
Back to top