Vice President, Field Marketing - Americas
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY –
The Vice President, Field Marketing has overall responsibility for Manhattan Associates' marketing programs, customer marketing and demand creation. It is a key role in the Global Marketing organization as it directly influences revenue through prospect and customer interaction. The individual must have exceptional problem solving skills, software marketing expertise and the ability to drive the organization from concept through to execution.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS –
- 15+ years of experience developing and executing marketing programs, automation, demand creation and partner marketing. Software/consulting organization strongly preferred.
- 10 + years leading a team of marketing professionals. Experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, managing lead-generation programs, creating innovative and targeted marketing programs that generate results.
- Confidence and the ability to maintain a strong network of internal relationships and a visible profile within the business. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, and make sound decisions quickly and efficiently
- Strong understanding of the key value levers to position solutions drives brand awareness and capture market demand.
- Demonstrated track record in executing successfully across the marketing lifecycle
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Exceptional written, oral, and executive presentation skills.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS –
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or related field is required, advanced degree is preferred.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Working with the broader marketing organization, this role is accountable for leading the strategic development of regional programs to contribute to pipeline generation as well as elevating the organization's corporate profile in respective regions.
- Build and drive a winning demand field marketing strategy to reach aggressive company and sales growth goals
- Develop and implement leading practices in the planning and execution of demand generation activities and marketing programs
- Be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring it represents and advocates for the voice of the customer
- Partner with sales leaders, account executives and account managers to support our business and sales goals
- Forecast, measure and analyze impact of programs on marketing funnel and sales cycles; produce weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress and region success
- Increase brand preference by increasing awareness in key customer segment through direct and indirect marketing activities
- Develop and execute broad range of integrated inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, programs and promotions to acquire new customers, expand and retain installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities in pipeline ensuring all activities are aligned to sales priorities and selling motions.
- Manage execution of integrated marketing programs across multiple vertical marketing strategies and programs
- Adoption of enterprise marketing automation tools to report on activities against plan and budget.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence
- Assists executives and/or other senior leaders in defining organizational goals and strategic plans.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area.
Problem Complexity/Decision Making Authority
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Provides strategy and direction for major functional areas.
Erroneous decision can have long-term effect on the company's success
Client Relationship Skills
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management,
- Influences decision makers internally and externally
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top