Talent Acquisition Specialist - Software Technology - UK or The Netherlands
- Nieuwegein, Netherlands
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manhattan Associates is growing quickly in the European region. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to drive this growth by sourcing and hiring extraordinary talent in the technical and professional services space. Given that our new customers span across multiple countries, we are looking for someone with multiple language capabilities with a focus on German, Dutch, Spanish and/or Italian.
This position demands a unique balance of creativity and drive, along with interpersonal savvy and analytics. Using the most innovative tools and technologies, the Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, screen, and assist in the selection of new talent while working closely with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to meet Manhattan Associates' workforce planning objectives. This role will be located in either our Wokingham UK office or our Nieuwegian Dutch office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify and build relationships with active and passive candidates to build talent pipelines to support rapid business growth
- Update and create job profiles and adverts that attract the right candidates
- Review resumes and screen applicants for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements
- Conduct competency based interviews both face to face and using appropriate technology for remote applicants
- Administer tests, track and manage results
- Be a passion advocate of Manhattan Associates, generating candidate enthusiasm and interest in Manhattan Associate's business, values and culture throughout the candidate process
- Build and maintain effective collaborative relationships with hiring managers and counsel on all aspects of the hiring process
- Create an amazing candidate experience branding Manhattan Associates as an employer of choice in the region
- Assist with graduate and college recruiting in addition to experienced-level staffing efforts
- Successful applicants will have 3+ years of technical and professional services recruiting experience in a corporate or agency environment, working within a collaborative team setting
- Expertise with LinkedIn, Xing and niche job boards as well as analytical tools to drive talent pipelines is required
- Degree in Business or HR-related field
- Fluent in German and English, other European languages are desirable (Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian)
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- Experience of working for a US owned high-tech organization highly desirableAdditional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving ability using both traditional and innovative techniques
- Excellent project management, writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Knowledge of legal requirements associated with recruiting to include discrimination, equal opportunities and immigration regulations
- Good understanding of government regulations and statutory procedures to ensure recruiting activities are in compliance with the Countries you are hiring in
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and the Internet
- Experience with Workday Recruiting preferred
- Ability assessment accreditation desirable.
Back to top