Talent Acquisition Specialist
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Manhattan Associates is continuing to grow and has been voted a Best Places to Work in Atlanta for the last six years in a row; now is the time to bring your career here! We are currently looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to lead recruiting coordination efforts for the Americas Service Delivery team. You will engage with the Americas recruiting team as well as leaders across the organization to assist with scheduling and coordinating all onsite interviews with our future associates.
Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition (TA), this role is responsible for the successful execution of significant duties with precise attention to detail requirements. You will learn every element of our business within this role and engage with leaders across the organization, including our C-Level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage all onsite interviews with candidates and hiring managers using traditional scheduling tools and Microsoft Outlook
- Organize travel both domestically and globally for candidates that are coming to Atlanta to interview with Manhattan Associates using Concur and the corporate travel group
- Responsible for all pre-employment background checks and the vendor relationship with our pre-employment report provider
- Responsible for creating and distributing all offer letters for new hires and working with the HR team for onboarding new hires
- Additional responsibilities including PR creation and reporting are also a part of this role
- Successful applicants will have 3+ years of recruiting coordination in a professional services environment, working within a collaborative team setting
Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time and multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving ability using both traditional and innovative techniques
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and the Internet
- Experience with Workday Recruiting preferred
Back to top